Thursday, April 30, 2009

Presidential Social-Network Butterfly

I'm currently enjoying the Official White House Photostream on Flickr. My favorites are the candids of President Obama just doing everyday things. Its sort of like the fascination of seeing your teachers or boss outside of school or the work place :P Its just interesting and makes you realize that these are just ordinary people who do ordinary things. I think its great how President Obama is aware of how impactful technology and the Internet can be nowadays. I think its great that they post these photos...c'mon you can even follow the man on Twitter...granted its probably not him but another minion of his but still...first Leno, now Twitter...I wonder what social network we'll see President Obama on next ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment