Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sun + Family = Bliss

My "pseudo-in-laws" are in visiting from PA. And they couldn't have come at a better time. The weather this weekend is amazing. 80-90 degrees; it's lovely. His mom recently moved up north to be with the rest of her family and they've missed the beach so after church we had lunch @ Dockside down at the pier. I love my little beach town!

I swear my nautical outfit was a coincidence...
I wore this to church before I knew we were going to the pier...
I'm just good like that :P


Mmm fried calamari & iced tea. Being born and raised in Va Beach
I have a healthy love and appreciation for seafood ;)

Carmen and her bestie!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, regardless of the weather wherever you might be. Happy sailings!

No comments:

Post a Comment