Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An apple a day...

Lala...hello everybody. I've been having a couple of rough mornings, so I've been "self-medicating" with Caramel Macchiatos for breakfast the past few mornings haha :P Not the healthiest but still very much needed. As some may know, my fave breakfast is actually slices of apples and sharp cheddar cheese.

I love love apples. I wasn't such a big fan of them until I got preggers with Carmen. I was lucky enough to crave something healthy and delicious. Now I am addicted to apples. So I thought it was pretty clever when I came across this Apple A Day Poster on Etsy. Basically, you put the little stickers from your apples on the grid poster and when its all filled up-viola! Instant pop-art. I'd have one of these babies filled up in no time ;)

1 comment:

love said...

oh man i miss this things from like kindergarten. my sister in law has one for my nephew when he uses the potty and my brother for when he does chores hahah

Post a Comment