Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wedding: Rustic Invites





Our wedding invitations, probably the biggest hurdle of wedding planning, are finally out the door and we are already getting RSVPs in! Getting those out really makes getting married feel even more legitimate. These are our invites. I sewed each pocketfold; all 100 or so of them. The fiance helped print, assemble, and package them while I diligently sewed away. I like how they turned out and so far I have heard nothing but good things about them. It was funny buying all the fabric for them at the fabric store. The lady at the cutting counter was like, "Wow, what are you gonna make with all this burlap?" And I was like, "Um...pocketfolds for my wedding invites." When she responded, "Burlap? That's so interesting, most people want satin or organza for wedding projects..." Haha. Not us. We like unconventional ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment