Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Passing time...


This has been floating around blogland so I figured I'd pass the time and join in...

1. When do you feel happiest?

After I've accomplished or finished something I've been putting off. (i.e., sewing projects, wedding planning, jobs at work...)

2. How do you take care of yourself?

I give myself time outs by secluding myself to the bedroom and taking a mid-day nap. Unfortunately, I can only do this on the weekends.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Internally, almost too much, I have to "feel" like doing something or it won't be done. I'll wait and wait until I "feel" like that basket of laundry or what have you. Its a habit I'm not proud of bc life won't wait around for when you feel like it right?

4. What do you do for fun?

Flea markets, antiquing, catching the occasional concert or show depending on the cash flow. Movies with the fiance or netflix on the couch.

5. What intimidates you?

My dreams intimidate me. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming too big and I think I need to pace myself. I have a habit of looking at the big picture prematurely. When I should be looking at the steps at how to get to the big picture.

6. What is something you're proud of?

I'd say my small humble blog. I remember when I even doubted starting you. I'm glad I did.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ ever am on time. For. Anything.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

I don't get to go on many vacays so I'd say good 'ole VB oceanfront. Bc in all honesty even having the time to go there is a feat in itself.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

A 3. Really bored. It was a weird day. I didn't even notice people at work today. I was really out of it I guess?

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ I have major sleep issues.

If you still want to join in, feel free to post your answers on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment