Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy First of Spring!

Its the first day of Spring! But you wouldn't be able to tell here. Its cold and gloomy. And for the past week or so its been raining, it finally let up just recently. I guess its appropriate though since Spring is known for its showers. Which is why I have been looking for the perfect pair of rain boots. I hate when it rains and my pant legs get all wet. Plus, I'm not one for sneakers so my flats easily get my feet wet. I do have slouchy boots, but leather doesn't really like getting wet either. So I figure rain boots is the best way to go.

I want a simple pair that I can wear with anything. I like the cute designs that most rain boots have, but I'm afraid I won't be able to wear them with much. These are the contenders. They are both from my favorite place, Target of course. I like the Navy ones because they'll more than likely go with anything, but I am afraid that when I wear them with jeans it'll be too much blue on blue and I'll look like I am wearing the bottom half of a jumpsuit? I like the yellow with black trim also because they are a bit more in your face...but then at the same time like I said, I want to be able to wear them with mostly anything. So I'm not sure.

Too bad I can't afford spending $119 on the real deal Hunter Wellies. I'd buy these :)


1 comment:

cuteseas said...

boo it needs to be like 70 degrees!

Post a Comment