- Its a smart service and really helps you get rid of clothes that you don't have the time or patience to sell at consignment yourself.
- They pay for shipping on your bags.
- They accept more than most kids consignment places. Which I appreciate since I don't normally buy brand names. (I can't tell you how many times other places have passed up barely worn items just because they didn't have a big brand name on the tag.)
- They provide great/prompt customer service and communication.
- The business idea is a great way to stay frugal & green!
- Their site server crashes every now and again. I'm guessing they are getting more traffic than their host can handle. I also had problems receiving confirmation emails from their system, but that very well could have been my mailbox's issue and they could have been put in my Spam Inbox without me realizing. I brought up the issue with their customer service and they were able to take care of the issues immediately.
- The selection is a bit small since it is still an emerging business. Which is why I want to spread the word so that more items are available for more parents!
- For now, I recommend buying points if you already see items on the site you wish to purchase. If they don't have your child's size then your money could be sitting around in your account for weeks. But if you traded in items to get your points then it really is just a matter of waiting for items that suit your needs. And that's okay with me since I didn't spend a dime and it helps build their inventory when you trade items.
All in all I remain an advocate for Zearly. I think its a great idea that I hope catches on and grows. The staff was very helpful and prompt with getting back to me. They do a great job of staying active and communicating with their customers both on Twitter and Facebook. Which I can appreciate...being the social media addict that I am ;)