Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hunt Club Harvest Fair

Man its been quiet over here. Sorry about that. I guess I've been overwhelmed with wedding planning. But fortunately, I realized that I was worrying over nothing because we met with the owner of our venue today at Hunt Club Farm and I'm so glad we did, because Randi really made me feel at ease. And I think that's exactly what your reception vendor should do. Listen to your concerns, wants, needs and really work with you in a way that makes it all seem doable. She definitely has experience with large events with their birthday parties, Harvest Fair, and the best Halloween Haunted attractions in the area, in my opinion. All the staff at Hunt Club is so helpful and friendly; I'm really excited to work with them. More importantly, after talking with such friendly staff, my parents seemed more on board with the whole rustic barn wedding. I was happy that my Dad mention it was a good change versus the lavish weddings they're used to. I think it'll be a good time...

We stuck around to pick out pumpkins, enjoy the petting zoo, and see all the other attractions that are available everyday throughout the Fall. Unfortunately, today it actually felt like Fall, so it was quite chilly. We ended the day with some hot cocoa, warm cookies, and a family friendly movie on the couch. It was a good Saturday :)






www.huntclubfarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment