Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Basketcase...

The reason I started this blog was mainly as a self-motivator for me to get my craft/sewing projects done. And for the most part it has been an incentive to sit down and actually get stuff done, but I admit I have been slacking on the projects lately. Mainly, bc I am exhausted by the time I get home and out of the office and then I have to make dinner and yada yada. So, I try to get a little crafting in with some jewelry making since jewelry projects can get done rather quickly whereas sewing projects take more time and planning. That and I really need to build my fabric stash. Its really sad. I want to be able to stock up and just pick out a pretty fabric when I want to work on something. Lately, I've been feeling the classic look of yellow and grey. So sophisticated and crisp with a hint of color. Perfect for the warm weather.



Speaking of warm weather...I'm excited to go biking with the little one. I came across these super cute bike accessories...I already have both a bell and a front basket...but that rear basket is looking mighty fabulous!

via Cyclechic

via Electrabike.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

geez, that's a lot of money for a bell. I got one for like 5 bucks at the bike store on laskin road... of course its not as cute as that one!

Angel said...

Of course that pannier would be available at the UK. Hmph. Check Basil bags . .totally droolworthy.

Anonymous said...

Love those bike accessories...especially the basket! Thanks for including my pics :-D

Post a Comment