Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mine was lovely...time with family, with some downtime in between, and sweet indulgences provided by my husband. My Mother's Day weekend started off great with some kite flying at Mt. Trashmore park. Sunday, thankfully our church service was putting on a children's production so there was a combined later service, meaning I got to have breakfast in bed and I was able to sit with my entire family at church. My husband plays guitar during their contemporary service and my daughter is usually in Sunday school so I'm usually sitting by myself in the congregation, so it was a nice treat for my Mother's Day to have us all together.

kite flying...

Afterward, I had a special request to visit The Royal Chocolate for some chocolate covered strawberries which were divine! Followed by lunch with my parental units. I was able to get some sewing time in since my parents took my daughter for a few hours. We met them back later for dinner at their house. All in all it was quite perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment