Thursday, April 21, 2011

Currently Obsessing Over: Neutral Nail Polish

I've never really been a fan of nail polish, just seemed like a lot of work for results that didn't last more than a week. But I've been wearing it a lot more lately. I think Spring starting probably has a lot to do with it but I'm really digging neutral tone colors and pretty pastel ones. My current fave that I've been wearing is a shade by Claire's called Secret Garden. I got it last year so I'm not sure if its still around but Essie has a very similar color to it. I'm loving the entire Essie Nail Color line actually. I bought a whole bunch of neutral pinks and browns recently at my local Five Below. If you have one nearby I def suggest checking them out. You can't beat 3 for $5, especially since the Essie ones usually run about $8 at Wal-Mart, although their color selection is amazing so its pretty much worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment