Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chronicle Books


Another must-see of mine was to visit on zee Honeymoon was Chronicle Books; they publish all of my favorite crafty books. I love Chronicle Books for the types of books they publish, not only the crafty ones. They carry authors with like-minded quirkiness as myself. I picked up these while there: Softies, My Quotable Kid, Listography, and Bear in Underwear for the lil one. She loves that book! The illustrations are adorable and it is such a funny book. A bear in tightie whities = genius! I recommend My Quotable Kid to any parents out there. My child says the most random things so I like to jot them down in the My Quotable Kid journal, as well as on Twitter so I can share her craziness with everybody. Feel free to follow me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment