Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hooray for my first award! Fellow Hampton Roads blogger, Flip Flop Bride has awarded me the Sugar Doll Blogger Award, thanks so much! I am quite new to the whole blogging scene so I really don't know who to tag, so I'll just continue by answering the questions. Without further ado here are 10 random/interesting facts about me:
1. An entrepreneur from the start, when I was little I would collect wallpaper samples from the interior design sections of department stores and make bookmarks out of them to sell to my classmates for 10 cents.
2. To deter myself from boredom on long shopping sessions with my mom when I was younger, I would collect all the sequins and beads on the floor of the dressing rooms for craft projects.
3. My fondest childhood memories include collecting things from my yard and making "potions" with them out of my moms empty perfume bottles.
4. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. Cookouts, warm weather, fireworks...what more could you want in a holiday. That and my wonderful fiance proposed to me 4th of July weekend, making it an extra special holiday.
5. I barely wear shoes with laces or that need socks. I am not much of a sneaker gal, my casual shoes are a pair of good ole black ballet flats.
6. I am ALWAYS late.
7. Growing up I wanted to be a journalist like Barbara Walters hehe.
8. To this day I resent taking piano lessons instead of continuing with ballet class.
9. I love puzzle games.
10. I can only finish the "short" size of coffee at Starbucks.